As the cold winds of winter give way to the warm, sunkissed spring, Her Royal Majesty A’isha, rose of the desert, invites the artisans and scientists of the Known World to join Her in celebrating this time of renewal.
- Queen A'isha offers the themes of ‘children’ and ‘spring’ to artists seeking inspiration.
- Messy or large displays welcome in the outdoor display area.
- A Queen’s Choice Prize will be awarded, along with a People’s Choice Prize; Documentation is strongly encouraged, but is not required.
- The populace is encouraged to bring personal tokens to distribute in addition to casting their People's Choice votes.
- Young artisans in particular are encouraged to participate.
- Entries should be dropped of at the Arts Display area (adjacent to the Caidan Royal Pavilion) by 10am.
Art supplies and medieval scenes will be available at Youth Point for young artisans to color throughout the war - these works of art are welcome in the Arts Display!
- Artisans of the Known World are welcomed to a meet & greet social hour at the Festival of the Rose Arts Display area (adjacent to Caidan Royal Pavilion) beginning at noon. This is a chance to get to know other artists and scientists and form new friendships! Refreshments will be sponsored by the Starkhafn Artisans.
- The Caid Brewers' Guild will be in attendance, sharing their arts with the populace (please bring photo ID).
- Anyone who wishes to bring their own offering to add to the refreshment table is invited to do so - edible or drinkable arts entries are always appreciated!
10 am Deadline for Arts Display entries
11 am Performances
12 pm Artisan Tea/Social (ongoing)
1 pm Performances
3 pm Arts Display closes
4 pm Closing Court
Facebook event page